1. What is your best friend’s name?
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
It changes from time to time. Right now it would be all the perverts in the world.
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Isn’t everyone? Isn’t that what you’re suppose to do?
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes… most of the time it is fake.
6. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Yes, I sing and dance.
7. What is your song of the week?
Kalaabam polaadum kanavil vaazhgindrene…
8. Do you still watch cartoons?
9. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my fridge.
10. Heels or flats?
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Comedy and Romantic comedy
12. Last person you kissed?
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
15. Are you lazy?
16. How many languages can you speak?
17. Are you stubborn?
18. Ever watch soap operas?
19. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
20. Does anyone know the password to your email address? Who?
21. Do you want any tattoos?
22. Any strange habits?
I count numbers while grinding chutney.
1 to 10 – speed one
10 to 25 – speed two
25 to 35 – speed three
35 to 40 – speed two (Back)
40 to 45 – speed one
after finish counting 50 – off
23. Why do you have a blog?
To post random stuff and to interact with fellow bloggers.
24.If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
25. How old are you? (optional)
This tag is open to all. Feel free to thank me.