Our extremely sweet Visha tagged me (actually she created this tag for me, yay… yay…) to answer 9 interesting questions and I must say her questions are too good 😀
During my school days I used to fear badly for maths exams. I sincerely pray god to give easy question papers so that at least I can get pass marks. As soon as I read the question papers I used to let out a big sigh if it is not so tough. I got the exact feeling after reading your questions, Visha 😀
Rules of the tag: (copy pasted from Visha’s blog)
- Answer all the questions. No ‘pass’ or ‘no idea’ type of answers – yes yes
- No cursing me if you found the tag to be difficult while attempting – Definitely not.
Here we go:
1. List all the ingredients which went into making the most interesting dish you ate today.
Thankfully I ate something interesting today or I can say it is not our usual ingredient. The dish is baby corn gravy and below are the ingredients:
Baby corn (obviously)
Pav bhaji masala (instead of garam masala)
2. What is the current wallpaper of your laptop/phone/tablet?
Laptop – Bingo in Bharathiraaja heroine style.
3. How do you wear your hair when at home?
4. When you visit any restaurant, what is the first thing you search for, in the menu?
Dessert to eat after food.
5. What is the advertisement from your childhood that you recall even today.
A Tamil ad:
Chey.. chey.. chey.. chey.. ivvalavu neelama?
Sollattuma…. one two three four adha vida sirappu
Idhenna galaata (male voice)
Literukku naalu sottu
tididing… tididing… (music)
blablablalbalu (bubbles sound)
Ahahaha (male voice)
V+ adangiya vishesha vingyana sikkanamana…..
6. Have you implemented a beauty tip/hack which you were told to, and been mortified by the results?
Yes, to remove facial hair I followed Shahnaz Husain’s tip of mixing moon dhal powder with milk on face and rub it off once dried. It was painful and does not remove all the hair hence, I looked like half harvested paddy field.
7. At your home, where do the newspapers find themselves to be the most useful?
8. During a visit to any mall, what do you find yourself searching first?
9. This tag is over now. Explain your state of mind.
What??!! over? I want more such questions to answer. I loved it.
Now I am passing this tag to whoever taken this blogging marathon challenge (definitely includes Visha. We want to know your answers as well). Have fun.