- I have not seen sun for the past 4 days. It’s raining heavily here. And at last I found one good reason to like rain. It helps to keep my skin moisture. Other wise I have extremely dry skin.
- I realised I can cook well under pressure than planned relaxed cooking.
- Cleaning is like therapy but cooking after cleaning is stressfull.
- I have successfully crossed my PMS. Last one was really horrible so I decided to keep myself calm without stressing much and I am done. I hope this continues in future as well.
- These days I am listening to music all the time. My love towards music increased suddenly.
- Bingo’s Tamil is exactly the way how Shah Rukh Khan speaks in Chennai Express movie; ille for illa, varin for varen etc. Ivala eppadi ponniyin selvan padikka vaikka poreno, shabaa..
- We have a group in whatsapp for our family members. I feel old when I interact with my cousins who are in college. It’s very much fun otherwise.
- One of my friends gave birth to a baby girl. We worked together for 4 months in Madras during 2006 and after sometime I totally lost her contact. Later, I saw her in my BIL’s wedding (during 2011) and she is bride’s anni. It was a sweet surprise for both of us.
- I realised happiness is expecting nothing from others/life/god.