This post is continued from my yesterday’s post.
A. Thank the blogger who gives it to you.
Thank you so much Prachee. I don’t know how to express my happiness. I am so much that my mouth is touching my ears. I am very much happy to receive this award. Thank you.
B. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.
1. What made you start blogging? How is blogging different than keeping a diary for you or is it the same?
Absolute madness made me to start this blog. Yes, I very well know the fact that I cannot write well. In spite of that I started this to experience how it feels when we share our feelings and thoughts to the world by being anonymous. I had a food blog and there my name, photo etc. were available. In short, I am a pure aarva kolaaru girl who wants to try everything even after knowing I will surely fail.
And blogging is definitely different from keeping a diary. I used to write diary during my teens and I used to pour exactly what I feel. Not worrying about anyone. Whereas I am bit careful when I write for my blog.
2. Do you have a pet? If yes, which one? And if not, why?
I don’t have a pet. I don’t like pets so I don’t have. Heheheh…..
3. Which city do you think is the best to settle down in India? And why?
Ah, this is really tough. I have explored and lived in 4 different cities in my life. Trichy (what it IS city), Madras, Bangalore and Hyderabad. If you count living for a month in a city as well, then I lived in Baroda for a month. Amongst all I
like love Madras. If you would have asked me before I would have answered Madras for settling down. Now, I am ok with staying away from my relatives and cousins. No, this is not out of any bad experience but my recent (long) stay in Tamilnadu taught many things including staying with near and dear ones is not good beyond certain time (virunthum marundhum moonu naalaiku than). So, as I exclude Madras for this emotional reason, I prefer Hyderabad to settle down. To be honest, we enjoyed living in Bangalore than in Hyderabad. We were newly married then. We roamed and roamed and roamed every weekend. Bangalore was most happening place for us. But when the question of settling down comes, I prefer Hyderabad for the warmth; homely feel; biryani; Telugu; festivals; friends and so on.
4. What is the one thing that you ordered in a restaurant and it turned out to be totally yuck and expensive?
I don’t remember anything like that.
5. If you see your enemy (or simply somebody you dislike) in a helpless situation, will you go forward and help them? Or leave them and enjoy mercilessly?
I will surely help and continue to hate them afterwards.
6. Have you ever been caught by your parents doing something totally inappropriate for your age?
Yes, I and my sister decided to steal 50 paise from our father’s pocket to buy ‘then mittai’ when no one was around at home. Suddenly our mother appeared from nowhere and caught us red handed. She punished us to sit on terrace under hot sun for 10 minutes. I was 7 years and my sister was 9 years then.
7. What is that one thing that you criticize publicly, but do the same in private?
I don’t criticize anything that I myself do/follow.
8. Do you like water sports? Which one?
Haven’t explored any apart from playing in beaches and theme parks. I badly want to learn swimming and I like it.
9. Have you ever thought (or actually did) of harming somebody very badly in order to get back at them? How?
I wish I can do that but, I feel guilty/bad even while thinking something like that.
10. Do you fart and behave like the other person is guilty of the crime?
11. Have you ever been caught by the police ( or worst locked up)? For what reason?
C. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
In alphabetical order:
D. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
1. Tell me one good and bad incident that happened in your life so far.
2. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
3. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
4. What do you love about yourself most?
5. Who has influenced you the most?
6. What’s something that amazes you?
7. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
8. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
9. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
10. What do you consider unforgivable?
11. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
E. Let these bloggers know that I have nominated them.