As I mentioned, I am taking the award from EM with heart full of happiness. I read her through the blogging marathon. She has a beautiful space. If she is eloquent I am just the opposite; inarticulate 🙂
Rules of the Liebster Award: (copied from EM’s blog)
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My Answers for her questions:
Q1. If you had to give up one of your personal favorites forever (like a favorite fruit / food / belongings), what would it be?
Papaya. This is one of my favorite fruits but, given a chance I will give up eating this.
Q2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Ha. I love this question. Superpower eh, I want to read people’s mind when they think opposite to what they talk and I want to display those ‘actual thinking’ on their forehead; in bold letters.
Q3. Who has been your biggest inspiration in your life? Why?
There are many people in my family itself. Ignoring them, I would say it is my professor ‘A’. She identified the other person in me. Her encouragement, love, guidance, anger and care made me the person that I am today. I am glad I am maintaining the same relationship with her till today. Given a chance, I would love to have her with me, always.
Q4. If you could choose to view one of the world’s most historical events, which one would you choose?
There is no such event but, I want to live in those days where kings ruled. Okay, I want to live in those days where Chozha’s ruled. This is purely because I read Ponniyin Selvan. I know my knowledge is very limited. But, I am in awe with Chozhas.
Q5. Tell us one goal of your life you are working toward.
To show my anger instead of keeping quiet.
Q6. Jewelry or money? Why?
Q7. What is one song you cannot get out of your head?
There are many, if it should be one then – Ninnukori varnam…
Q8. If you could bring back one dead person from your life (like a friend or family member), who would it be? Why?
My paternal Grand Mother. Why – reason unknown even to me but, i want her back.
Q9. Name the happiest moment of your life so far.
When my MIL told I prepare the best pav bhaji.
Q10. A day trip to a big bustling city or a walk in the countryside?
Q11. And last but not the least, how long did it take you to write this post? 😉
Giving random facts and nominating bloggers:
I have already bored you all enough with my details. There is nothing new about me.
And, I am nominating this award to whoever read this post with the same questions I answered 🙂 🙂