I was tagged by MM in her post so, here I am with my answers. Thank you MM, for saving my (non-existing) hair.
1. Are you named after anyone? No, but they were thinking of keeping my great grandmother’s name for me because, she died when I was 22 days old. Her name was Chellammal. My uncle wanted to keep ‘Kapili’ as my name as he was a big fan of Kapil Dev then. Kapili is a female version of Kapil it seems 🙂
2. When was the last time you cried? Few days back when I was sick, I didn’t tell BD that I am not feeling well and I went ahead with my work, putting all my courage and will power together. He sensed it and asked what happened. I started crying. I am still figuring out why I cried on his question. Why? Why?
3. Do you have kids? Yes. One Girl.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes. I was told by my friends, that I am very generous in helping others and very straight forward.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, but if you are my husband – YES.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? NO. I fear for height.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don’t eat cereal.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Face and recently started noticing their hip and tummy. sigh.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Both.
11. Favorite smells? Mild sambrani smell.
12. Summer or winter? SUMMER
13. Computer or television? Computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Nowhere. If you are considering college trips, then it’s Mysore.
15. Do you have any special talents? Yes, ask my husband. Wait.. better I’ll tell before your imagination go wild. I make my husband angry, intentionally. It’s a talent you know.
16. Where were you born? In a village at a 200 years old house.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading and taking care of husband.
18. Do you have any pets? I don’t like pets.
19. Favorite movie? Maniratnam movies, Movies with Sujatha’s or Crazy Mohan’s dialogue in it.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. One elder Sister and one younger Brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? You mean to say I should grow up. sigh. I thought I am grown up now.
Ok, I am done now and I am tagging whoever reading this post 🙂 Any more tags? I am open to take tags till this month end.