The prompt for today is ‘The year went by – Good, Bad, Ugly?’
I don’t know. Really don’t. Let me do monthly update of 2013.
January – Bingo locked herself inside the house unknowingly and we had to break window glass to open the door. I am the one who cried a lot than Bingo 😐
February – Nothing interesting.
March – Nothing interesting.
May – Santa visited us with goody bag. Parents and sister visited us.
June – I celebrated my birthday with surprise cake from friend G at mid-night. Bought new TV. Bingo started going to Play Group.
July – Celebrated Wedding anniversary. BD and Bingo’s birthday falls on same date, yes they share their birthday 🙂 so now we stopped celebrating BD’s birthday. Celebrated Bingo’s birthday at home by calling few friends.
August – Nothing interesting
September – Nothing interesting
October – BD’s paternal grand mother passed away.
November – Visited Madras alone with Bingo.
December – Decided to put Bingo in a new school from nursery and got admission in school ‘S’. I must thank Maya for her help. Started Blogging in WordPress.
– There is a cricket tournament going to happen in BD’s office and he is practicing for the same during week ends.
– Today Bingo’s school got re-opened after winter holidays.
– BD gave me a list of food to be prepared till coming Sunday, as we planned. He will give on a weekly basis 🙂
– I am going to read ‘Alai osai’ by Kalki
– I am not able to bear the winter for the past 2 days.